x
Beta Member

Marketing Videos - What Are Your Thoughts?

There are numerous ways to market your business - creating a video about your business is just one method.  Just curious as to what others have tired or created.  For example, a video tour of your business or a product demonstration.  Has it helped to boost sales?  Would love to see what others have created.  We created a video tour of our Studio Gallery.  From experience, keeping your video short is best - 2 to 3 minutes is the max, else you will loose your audience.  There's tons of other tips when creating a video but, that's for another post.  Feel free to share any links to your videos for others to see !

jk

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for starting this conversation @JK_Fiber_Art. I've pinned this post to the homepage so other sellers can reply and share their experience with marketing videos! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I have a video on my website and I do lots of video on social media. It's a huge boost to my business. That is my primary marketing.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

My goal is to definitely do more. I've done some reels and they actually brought customers into the store and online.

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 4 of 4