x
Alumni

Meet a Super Seller: RHatch

Hello Community!

I'd like to introduce another new Community Super Seller@RHatch@RHatch recently started using Square and has been number 1 on our Most Helpful Sellers for the past several weeks. @RHatch has posted over 650 times and has over 80 best answers! Thank you for helping out so many people! 💪  🎉

Read on to learn a little more about @RHatch and his business. 😀

Tell us a little about your business. 

• We operate a few businesses but the one we are using Square with is our Car Wash. 🚙   Located in Grand Island, NE we have owned the car wash for about 10 years now. We have used Quick Book Point of sale, ShopKeep and now Square to run the wash. Our Car Wash in Grand Island is a full-service wash so we have personnel there all the time. We also have two other locations and they are fully automated washes.  I have work retail for 15+ years and business to business for 15 years. I have worked with large corporations and local businesses like I do today.

When did you start using Square?

• We just started using Square August 1st of this year. I had looked at it a few times in the past but at the time it didn't do some key things we needed. I looked at it again this year as we prepared for our fireworks stand. It seemed like the perfect fit and I was correct.

What do you know now that you wish you would have known on day 1 of starting your business?

• That's easy, everything I know now. There are many answers to that question. Don't take what you do for granted. You know what you do but many don't so shout it out all the time.

What questions can you help with in the community? What's your favorite discussion topic?

• I can help with Square POS, hardware, dashboard, setup, online and more. I use more Apple products than Android. When it comes to technology I know many struggle with it but I have no problem. Always know I can help you out the best when you give good information about what your issue is.  I like to help with setup, figuring out how to make Square work with someone's situation and online.

Thank you @RHatch for using Square and for joining the Seller Community! We're excited to have you! 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0