x

Mobile device report for multiple locations

Is it possible to set up a report on a mobile device to view totals for multiple locations? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hello @bscottrockshop !

If you have an iOS phone, I recommend looking at the Square Dashboard app. It gives you a great snapshot of the daily sales for all locations in one spot.

Otherwise, your best bet would be to bookmark the Reports page of your Dashboard so you can access it with just a couple of taps.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 4

Easily done, however it would be more feasible for a user to see both stores activity on one report.  Thanks for your resonse

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@bscottrockshopI guess I'm confused at your request. 😞

The Dashboard App automatically will show you all your locations' sales in one spot by default. You have to tell the app if you only want one specific location.

The dashboard page should show you all locations by default as well, but I have seen times where it may remember if you chose one location over another. Clear your cookies on the browser and it should show all locations after that.

Your best browser report would be to log into the Square Dashboard from your phone, tap the three bars at the lower left, choose reports, reports, sales summary. (Bookmark this page) That report should get you all your locations. You can verify this by turning your phone to landscape for a second: you'll see all the choices available to you: next to the All Day dropdown you should see all your locations listed. Turning your phone vertically will give you the report in an easier to read format.

If I'm missing your question I apologize!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 4