x

More reports are needed

We need more and more robust reports available for analyzing our businesses.  Here are some reports I would love to be able to see and use for my business.

- Last time used report (allows us to see when clients were last here).  This allows you to send a "We've Missed you postcard or email or what ever"

- A report that allows us to run how many visits a customer has come for a given time period of our choosing.  Yes, there is the number of visitsper the last 30 days on the dashboard, but you can't refine that number at all, instead it just takes you to the loyalty program which is great, but when you have a seasonal business it would be better to be able to run this for what ever period or periods of time you wish.

- Future appointments report - this allows a customer to see their appointments they have scheduled out and it allows the business to plan staffing and so much more.

- A reoccuring appointment report- this would tell you a client who has a reoccuring appointment set up, how long does it go for and maybe even allow you to extend it.  When reoccuring appointments drop off in my business it becomes a major issue 😞

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

It would be nice to have a report that we can run that will show us future appointmets.  Similar to the history report you can get but it would be for any appointment booked past a certain date.  It would be nice on the business side as well as the customer side.  We have clients that like to print something showing them all their future appointments.

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Good ideas here,  I can help you out with your "Last Time Used" report.  You can get this information from the customer screen.  You can also export your customer data and then sort by Last visit date.   

Also Square marketing offers a way for you to target customers that havent' been in for a while.  This campaign will be sent to customers who had been regulars (had visited at least 3 times in 6 months) but have not returned in at least 6 weeks.  This works great for customers you haven't put in your Square account but show up because they are a Square customer.

Message 3 of 5

Please add the ability to at least see the number of future appointments by location. This helps us plan rather than react. Companies can use this data to choose where and how to advertise for multiple locations. I would spend more with Square advertising and customer contact if I knew where to direct it. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @STLHT,

Thanks for stopping in and providing your feedback. 

Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers’ interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

We appreciate your input! 🙂

Message 5 of 5