x

My employees did not receive their W-2's and we no longer have an account with Square Payroll Help!

Need to find out where our W-2's are.  Can I call someone?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Hi @BooksByDonnaLee - Your W-2's are in your dashboard. Have you seen these instructions explaining where and how to download your W-2s

Let us know if you need more help finding these!

Message 2 of 8

Were you able to figure this out? I have the same issue and mine are not on my dashboard.

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

Hey @Haileyowen - All tax forms will be available starting January 31st. If you're not seeing it by that date, please feel free to reach out to our CS team and they can help you get sorted out.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 8

My employees also did not receive their W-2s. Even if we no longer have an account with Square Payroll, the service was paid for at the time of use and was always explained to file on a quarterly and annual basis. The tax filings SHOULD be done at least for the wages that were withheld by Square!

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hey @Erica22, really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been encountering. I went to check on this and it looks like you have a case open with our Payroll Team. I can't access specifics, but I'll let them know that you reached out here. Please keep an eye on the email address that's tied to your account—a team member will follow up with more clarity ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 6 of 8

Thanks @Tom. Today is now Wednesday 2/13/19 and I have heard no response from my inquiries on 2/5/19 (phone call), 2/6/19 (phone call), or 2/8/19 (email). We're now halfway through the month and my staff STILL doesn't have their w-2s...

If you are not already using square payroll and are considering it, I would HIGHLY advise against it. I would suggest Gusto or Intuit or ADP or any other company that has been doing payroll for a long period of time. Square Payroll customer service is completely unresponsive to issues of any kind. When changes need to be made, you're circled around to 3 different people/departments, at least! The only methodology to correct THEIR errors is to close your account and reopen, Which makes historical reporting impossible. Ive been using Square for 6+ years, Payroll for 2 years and payroll has been a headache since the beginning!

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Very sorry to hear that you're still encountering trouble with this, @Erica22.😕 I'll let the appropirate team members know that you reached out. They'll be in touch as soon as more information is available.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 8 of 8