x

My website monthly subscription fee, and services

I signed up for a Weebly account through Square, which you gave me know indication was actually different than just signing up for Weebly. 

I am charged the same amount but I do not have access to things like Printful. 

On the thread about integrated with Printful, you indicate that it is previous to Square and those that had a Weebly account not Square, your answer implied something different than I am deducing as a result of trying to find a work around. 

You also stated in the Printful integration thread, that you are "monitoring interest" in this and will let us all know if you add it. This also implies that it is not an option.

What I am deducing now though is that Weebly is actually separate, Square only owns it, you purchased it. Which means I could randomly have signed up for Weebly and I would be able to integrate with Printful. 

but because I signed up through you guys, I don't have this service available even though  its Weebly.

I am frustrated because I pay the same price but do not have access to all the features of Weebly.

What exactly is the benefit of signing up with my Square account? and why would you not make certain we know will actual lose features not gain them?

I am more confused and more frustrated that Weebly as a website builder actual does currently connect. Your answers on the thread regarding Printful are misleading. 

I don't know what to think. other than I wish I had known that when you Square told me about being able to sign up for Weebly, that there was a choice and pros and cons for the choice of using our square account or not. 

You did not give me this choice, nor make me aware there was one. and what the differences would be. 

Please,  someone be clear. so I can make an informed choice for my business. thank you.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0