x

Need advice on integration of Shippo & Square

Hi, hoping to get some advice. Currently I run my shipping fulfillment through Goshippo and like it but have a few problems with the integration. I was wondering if any of you have the same experiences or could point me towards a better option. Currently, I do not have the premium square plan so I receive my order through square and then have to go to GoShippo.com separately and import my order. My problems are as follows:

1. Square and shippos order numbers never match up. Shippo generates its own order number which makes things confusing.

2. Square automatically sends an email to my customers that their product has shipped as soon as I select "buy" shipping label on Shippo. This causes an issue because I might not be shipping the item for a couple more days AND it doesn't give me time to go back to square and input the tracking number.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the Seller Community @daniel90 and congrats on your first post! 💯

Regrettably I don't know the ins and outs of Goshippo, and they would be the ones to ask about the integration when things aren't looking right. I wonder if any sellers here using Goshippo might be able to chime in and give @daniel90 some advice?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2