x
Admin

New Online Store Features: Order Staggering and Separate Pickup & Delivery times

As we continue to build new Online Store features and refine existing ones, this week we've got a couple of highly requested updates to the way Pickup and Delivery orders work!

Order Staggering

This feature lets you set a limit to the number of orders you're able to receive in 15 minute intervals:

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.40.22 PM.png

Options to Space out pickup and delivery can be found in your Online Store Dashboard under Settings > Pickup & Delivery > select a location > edit Hours.

You might want to turn this feature on and set a limit if you're getting more orders than you can handle at one time, or if you need to practice correct social distancing and have limited space outside your shopfront!

Separate Pickup and Delivery Times

Pickup and Delivery hours have also been separated, so you can designate different pickup and delivery time frames, should you wish!

Head to your Online Store Dashboard and again go to Settings > Pickup & Delivery > select a location > edit Hours. You'll want to switch off "Use the same hours for pickup and delivery", then you'll be able to edit your pickup and delivery times independently.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.49.01 PM.png

Please leave any feedback or questions below 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Thanks for adding the pacing feature 👍

Message 2 of 6

I have orders staggered at 3 orders every 15 minutes but it doesn't seem to be working. We'll get a bunch of orders all printing at the same time

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @Rancho,

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you have scheduled pickups turned on, and if so, are the orders that are printing out orders scheduled later on? I'm wondering if these might be orders designated to later pickup times.

It's a tad difficult to look into this one via our Seller Community forum as we're not able to view how your Online Store setup looks on the back end, however let me know any more about the issue and I'll do my best 🙂

You can also try calling our support team on 1800 760 137, who will be able to troubleshoot this a little further with you and check how you have things currently set up! Lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 6

"Do you have scheduled pickups turned on, and if so, are the orders that are printing out orders scheduled later on?"

Not sure what you are getting at, but yeah it's on, but that's not the issue

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hi @Rancho,

Probably best you give our support team a call to look further into this one for you so they can see how everything set up and what may be causing the issue!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6