x
Beta Member

New Partner Manager

Hi, I am a Square Partner and took a little time off with Square as I had other engagements that did not allow me to do both. Since then, my Partner Manager has quit working for/with Square so I no longer have a Partner Manager and have not received any new projects in almost a year.

Can someone please help me figure out how I get a new Partner Manager and new projects?

Thanks!

-Alyssa

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Beta Member

Hi, I am a Square Partner and took a little time off with Square as I had other engagements that did not allow me to do both. Since then, my Partner Manager has quit working for/with Square so I no longer have a Partner Manager and have not received any new projects in almost a year.

Can someone please help me figure out how I get a new Partner Manager and new projects?

Thanks!

-Alyssa

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Thanks!

-Alyssa

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @designalyssa 👋

I went ahead and merged your duplicate posts into a single thread. We're currently reaching out to some folks on our end to get an answer on this for you. I'll follow up with you here once I've received more info.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🙏

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Thank you! I'm sorry, I wasn't sure where I should post it. I've been trying to get ahold of someone to help me for a couple of weeks now but because I don't have a Partner Manager anymore, I have no one to contact.

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 5 of 9
Beta Member

Any word?

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 6 of 9

Hey @designalyssa I am stepping in for @_Violet while she is out.  Please check your DMS, thank you!

Message 7 of 9
Beta Member

I don’t have any messages. 

Alyssa Anderson
Designalyssa
Message 8 of 9

We have resent our direct message @designalyssa .

Message 9 of 9