x

New Square Scheduling

We recently switched our scheduling through Square.  Two of my employees are not showing up in the all employees drop down box and even though they are on the schedule, they are able to clock in.  

I looked up the employees and it is saying that these two employees are not being paid through Square.  I have been paying them through Square for the last year with no problems.  

Why would all but two of my employees show up as being paid through square?  There has been no problems with payroll until I decided to use scheduling.  

If Square is going to ask us to pay a monthly fee for this service, then I would expect it to work.  Unfortunately, as usual, Square customer service number is unavailable, even though it is supposed to be available 24/7.  

We have been with Square for 10 years and have loved it up until now.  

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @CindyKr

Welcome back to the Community and I am sorry to hear you're having issues with Payroll. 

The best way to get to the bottom of this would be to contact our Payroll Advocates directly, so they can dig into those missing employees. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

Hi Kassi,  talked to them yesterday, they couldn’t figure it out either.  Currently working on getting screen shots of everything to send in. 

Message 3 of 8

@CindyKr

Ah I see. I am happy to hear you're still working with our Payroll Team to get to the bottom of this. 

Kassi
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Hi @CindyKr,

Do you have those employees active under Team? That was my issue with them not showing up on the schedule.

Message 5 of 8

They are active in team and payroll.  It is showing that they aren’t being paid through Square payroll, which they are and have been for a year now.  Just having a problem with two employees.  The other 8 are fine. 

Message 6 of 8

Keep us updated on your progress when filing this with our Payroll Team, @CindyKr! We would love to be able to add a solution or workaround here for others who may also experience this in the future.

Joe
Message 7 of 8

Will do.  It is so odd;  all employees but two are perfectly fine.  
Love Square and I am sure we will eventually figure it out.  

Message 8 of 8