x

New Square Stands for new ipads ????

Do you know if they are going to make new square stands for the new ipad that was announced today or the 12.9" ipad pro???

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @SISCSports! Great question. We don't have any updates to share when it comes to a new stand. Although I know there's already a lot of interest! If we do release a new stand, we'll be sure to make an announcement. 🙌

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @SISCSports! Great question. We don't have any updates to share when it comes to a new stand. Although I know there's already a lot of interest! If we do release a new stand, we'll be sure to make an announcement. 🙌

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I am wondering when the new stand for the 2020 IPad Air will be out?

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @GrannysTaquitos 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you join us.

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding new Stands. Take a look at this Best Answer from Nika for more information.

Cheers!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

The Square Stand only supports iPads from 2018.  It's now 2020.  This means buying an iPad for a stand requires scouring eBay for used equipment, which is not what I want to run my business. 

1. So are there plans to support modern iPads? 

2. And will this support continue? 

3. Or should I just invest in the Square Register?

One issue is that a number of accessories are not supported on Square Register.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mattrazzo! Welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread on the Stands with newer iPads.

Our Product Team is definitely aware of the need for a new Stand for the newer iPads but there just isn't an update to share right at this moment.

We've gotten tons of requests for it so I'm sure something is on the roadmap for us!

Once we do have an update- be sure to keep an eye out on our Shop online and on our News Page

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6