x
Highlighted
Admin

New beta coming soon: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

Hello all!

I’m excited to announce an open beta for Automated Text Message Campaigns as part of the Square Beta Program.

We’ve heard your feedback and understand that leveraging SMS as a marketing channel is an important feature to have within Square Marketing. The team is working hard to build this out, and we need your help to test the first phase. To start, sellers that use Square Loyalty will be able to set automated marketing campaigns via text message to their Loyalty enrollees. We felt like this was a good place to begin because Square Loyalty uses phone numbers for enrollment, which means many customers already have their phone numbers in the database. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 11.10.29 AM.png

With this upcoming beta we are launching the ability to create five different campaigns targeted at your Loyalty enrollees within your Square Loyalty program:

• Remind customers they’re nearing a Loyalty reward
  • Remind customers about available Loyalty rewards
  • Celebrate customers’ Loyalty anniversary
  • Wish Loyalty customers a happy birthday
  • Bring back your lapsed Loyalty customers

To get access to these campaigns, you must be signed up to Square Loyalty and Square Marketing.

To join the beta, click Reply immediately below this post and leave a comment to let me know if you're interested. We plan to release this feature in the coming weeks. When it’s ready, I will post on this thread and I’ll enable it for your account by confirming with a like on your post.

Thank you for your interest— I’ll update you once the feature is ready.

Cheers,

Howard, The Square Beta Team

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pesso Super Seller

Re: New beta coming soon: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

This is amazing!! Please sign us up!

Message 2 of 5
calebpdx

We would LOVE to be a part of the beta. I run for locations for a nonprofit retail business and a lot of customers prefer to be reached via text message. This is so perfect!

Message 3 of 5
jsiekiera

Amazing! Would love to try this. 

Message 4 of 5
rire

So exciting! Sign me up please :)

Message 5 of 5