x
Jhop23

Re: New beta coming soon: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

The text option doesn't show up for me. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm already a member of marketing.

Message 21 of 35
Admin

Re: New beta coming soon: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

@Jhop23 Sorry for any confusion. 

We actually have been running a soft-launched/beta version of automated text message campaigns over the last few months, and it required subscriptions to Square Marketing and Square Loyalty.

Based on feedback over the last two months, we have decided to pause this feature to make some important customer experience updates. We know automated text message campaigns are an important tool for your Loyalty program, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

The team is diligently working to make updates to this feature and will notify you when it is ready to use again.

Message 22 of 35
Kristina1

Re: New beta ready to test: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

Hello,

Do you anticipate implementing a text message marketing feature that integrates with Square Marketing (for those who do not use Square Loyalty)?

Thank you.

Message 23 of 35
Admin

@Kristina1 We plan to have this option in the future, but right now we wanted to start with Square Loyalty as many sellers who use it already have a wide customerbase of phone numbers and can see the immediate impact of the new feature. Thank you for your question. 

Message 24 of 35
nossapdx

We're interested!

Message 25 of 35
Pamelichka

Yes , very interested in the texting option>

Message 26 of 35
sandk

I am totally interested the Beta Testing, my loyalty program is a big deal to me and I would love to be able to see what you have to offer over the other SMS Text Messaging Companies!  To have everything wrapped under one program would be amazing!

Message 27 of 35
NcGroomer

Interested

Message 28 of 35
HanadiSaid1

I would love to beta test the texts. 

Message 29 of 35
roque

i am interested in testing