x
Jhop23

Re: New beta coming soon: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

The text option doesn't show up for me. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm already a member of marketing.

Message 21 of 55
Admin

@Jhop23 Sorry for any confusion. 

We actually have been running a soft-launched/beta version of automated text message campaigns over the last few months, and it required subscriptions to Square Marketing and Square Loyalty.

Based on feedback over the last two months, we have decided to pause this feature to make some important customer experience updates. We know automated text message campaigns are an important tool for your Loyalty program, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

The team is diligently working to make updates to this feature and will notify you when it is ready to use again.

Message 22 of 55
Admin

Best Answer

Hello all! 

I am excited to announce this feature is once again available all sellers subscribed to both Square Marketing and Square Loyalty.

We understand we had to pause this feature to make some important updates and 

Feel free to start a 30-day free trial if you aren’t using Marketing and Loyalty already.

To enable Automated Text Message Campaigns:  

1. Visit the Marketing tab in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Create Campaign and select text message.
  3. Select from the five different Campaign types.
  4. Edit the message and coupon you wish to send.
  5. Review and then select Activate Now to enable this campaign.

These text campaigns will be automatically sent to all customers who meet the campaign audience criteria. You can always edit or cancel these messages via the Campaign section in the Marketing dashboard.

Please review our Support Center to learn more about Automated Text Message Campaigns.

Thank you for your patience as we made improvements to this product. 

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 55
dmarcoux

I only see 3 options for campaigns - email, Facebook & receipt. Am I missing something? 

Message 24 of 55
Admin

@dmarcoux Are you subscribed to Square Loyalty and Square Marketing? You can check from the Pricing & Subscriptions section of your online Square Dashboard. 

Message 25 of 55
fotg

As of today does the Win Back Campaign only go out to all lapsed customers or just lapsed loyalty customers. 

Message 26 of 55
Sherrilynne

i signed up for loyalty but do not see an option for text messages. i have been in the marketing program since i started.  i do not want the loyalty program if text message campaigns arent available.  please advise. 

Message 27 of 55
Sherrilynne

it doesnt work

i signed up for the loyalty program and have already had marketing for years.  it doesnt work.  there is no option for texts as stated above.

Message 28 of 55
Admin

Re: it doesnt work

Hi @Sherrilynne our text marketing is not available, currently. You will have to keep an eye out for the Beta announcement when we are testing again. 

Message 29 of 55
Kristina1

Re: New beta ready to test: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

Hello,

Do you anticipate implementing a text message marketing feature that integrates with Square Marketing (for those who do not use Square Loyalty)?

Thank you.

Message 30 of 55