x
Admin

Re: New beta ready to test: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

@Kristina1 We plan to have this option in the future, but right now we wanted to start with Square Loyalty as many sellers who use it already have a wide customerbase of phone numbers and can see the immediate impact of the new feature. Thank you for your question. 

Message 31 of 55
nossapdx

We're interested!

Message 32 of 55
Pamelichka

Yes , very interested in the texting option>

Message 33 of 55
sandk

I am totally interested the Beta Testing, my loyalty program is a big deal to me and I would love to be able to see what you have to offer over the other SMS Text Messaging Companies!  To have everything wrapped under one program would be amazing!

Message 34 of 55
NcGroomer

Interested

Message 35 of 55
HanadiSaid1

I would love to beta test the texts. 

Message 36 of 55
roque

i am interested in testing

Message 37 of 55
Admin

@roque @HanadiSaid1 @NcGroomer @sandk @Pamelichka @nossapdx We have enabled this feature for your account. 

To enable Automated Text Message Campaigns:  

1. Visit the Marketing tab in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Create Campaign and select text message.
  3. Select from the five different Campaign types.
  4. Edit the message and coupon you wish to send.
  5. Review and then select Activate Now to enable this campaign.

These text campaigns will be automatically sent to all customers who meet the campaign audience criteria. You can always edit or cancel these messages via the Campaign section in the Marketing dashboard.

Note: To use this feature, you must be subscribed to both Square Marketing and Square Loyalty. Feel free to start a 30-day free trial if you aren’t using Marketing and Loyalty already.

Please review our Support Center to learn more about Automated Text Message Campaigns.

Message 38 of 55
roque

Thanks! Looking forward to using it. 

Message 39 of 55
sandk

Howard,

Is there not a custom text available we can create within the new text marketing campaign that allows us to create a text to everyone reachable with phone numbers?

I see the five options, but I can already tell you NOT having the capability to send a text to EVERYONE is going to be a big deal for me from a business standpoint.    I have over 2,400 in my customer base and my loyalty clients use their phone number, so I need to be able to create a text to send to ALL my clients, not just specific ones that fall within the 5 options.

Any insight or feedback you have to the possibility of creating a text that goes to all would be greatly appreciated. 

Shannon

Owner

S&K Boutique

Message 40 of 55