x
Admin

Re: New beta ready to test: Automated Text Message Marketing Campaigns

@roque @HanadiSaid1 @NcGroomer @sandk @Pamelichka @nossapdx We have enabled this feature for your account. 

To enable Automated Text Message Campaigns:  

1. Visit the Marketing tab in your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Create Campaign and select text message.
  3. Select from the five different Campaign types.
  4. Edit the message and coupon you wish to send.
  5. Review and then select Activate Now to enable this campaign.

These text campaigns will be automatically sent to all customers who meet the campaign audience criteria. You can always edit or cancel these messages via the Campaign section in the Marketing dashboard.

Note: To use this feature, you must be subscribed to both Square Marketing and Square Loyalty. Feel free to start a 30-day free trial if you aren’t using Marketing and Loyalty already.

Please review our Support Center to learn more about Automated Text Message Campaigns.

Message 31 of 35
roque

Thanks! Looking forward to using it. 

Message 32 of 35
sandk

Howard,

Is there not a custom text available we can create within the new text marketing campaign that allows us to create a text to everyone reachable with phone numbers?

I see the five options, but I can already tell you NOT having the capability to send a text to EVERYONE is going to be a big deal for me from a business standpoint.    I have over 2,400 in my customer base and my loyalty clients use their phone number, so I need to be able to create a text to send to ALL my clients, not just specific ones that fall within the 5 options.

Any insight or feedback you have to the possibility of creating a text that goes to all would be greatly appreciated. 

Shannon

Owner

S&K Boutique

Message 33 of 35
Admin

Sorry for the delay @sandk. You're right, with this beta you can't create a custom blast campaign to send to all of your reachable customers. But the good news is we are working on it! I can't provide a timeline for when you'll be able to send blast campaigns to everyone - but we'll certainly announce it when the time comes.

Thanks again for participating in this beta - we really appreciate your support! 

Message 34 of 35
urbansnob

I am interested in the text message marketing

Message 35 of 35