x

No AfterPay on Weebly?

So Square offers AfterPay. Square acquired Weebly and used it to create Square Online as their website platform. So if Square offers AfterPay, why did that not transfer to Weebly...or am I missing something? 

I find it hard to believe that Weebly doesn't have a Buy Now/Pay later service so I'm hoping that I'm wrong. I do see the After Pay option included when I send invoices but I'm trying to work on my Weebly site and don't see it as a payment option. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @HypeMyYard1 

At this time Afterpay is only available in Square Online Store sites. We recommend creating an Online Store (migration isn't possible at this time) so you can verify your Business and use Afterpay online.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, the "Weebly" platform websites were grandfathered in.  From other posts here on the seller community it seems Square is no longer updating or maintaining "Weebly" sites.  Best advice, move your website into the Online Dashboard.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

Do you have the AfterPay option turned on in Weebly?  I have AfterPay on enabled on my Weebly site and it works fine.  Go to settings and make sure the option is turned on.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 3 of 5

I don't have an AfterPay option on my Weebly site; I have searched all the options in my settings and it's not there. Everything I have read so far has said AfterPay isn't an option through Square. I will have to change my platform to one that AfterPay integrates with. The only other option is to invoice my customers and they can choose Afterpay with the Square invoice. 

Can you tell me where/how I can find the AfterPay option on the Weebly site?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @HypeMyYard1 

At this time Afterpay is only available in Square Online Store sites. We recommend creating an Online Store (migration isn't possible at this time) so you can verify your Business and use Afterpay online.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5