x

On demand label printer

I hope I am describing properly. I am looking for a printer that will allow me to print sticker labels on demand. For instance, at my tea store we bag ounces of teas in kraft lined paper bags. Currently we are putting stickers on them and then writing the name of the tea on the bag. 

But is there a way for us to have a printer connected to square that will allow us to print the sticker once we add it to the cart? I have done research on this and nothing I can find shows that it does. 

Tabbitha P.
Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @Teabeestores - I don't know of a way for this to connect to Square (and I may just not know about it), but I do know there are printers out there that will allow you to print stickers on the fly. Munbyn printers are a favorite of mine. You might also just consider ordering stickers the names of the teas on them from a professional printer. Not exactly what you're looking for, I know, but better than handwriting each one!

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @Teabeestores - I don't know of a way for this to connect to Square (and I may just not know about it), but I do know there are printers out there that will allow you to print stickers on the fly. Munbyn printers are a favorite of mine. You might also just consider ordering stickers the names of the teas on them from a professional printer. Not exactly what you're looking for, I know, but better than handwriting each one!

Emily ( she / her )
The Violet Fox Bookshop
https://thevioletfoxbookshop.square.site
Message 2 of 3

Thank you! I will look more into Munbyn, we currently have 124 different types of teas and more coming and going as time goes on so having a professional printer is hard because we never know how long we will keep a tea on the shelf. We sell by the ounce and while we rarely discontinue a tea its hard to spend money on something that may not last long 🙂 

Tabbitha P.
Message 3 of 3