x

Online Order tickets should have the customer name and pickup time in large letters

We've been using Square for online orders and love it for the most part, but one frustrating detail is that the order tickets say "Square Online Order #8473265" in large font and "John Doe" in a smaller font, then the pickup time in even smaller font.

The name and pickup time should be the most visible at the top of an order ticket. For our own sakes we actually handwrite this info at the top of each ticket, which obviously takes time that could be saved if it just printed.

Any chance there's a setting that fixes this? Or should we just call it a 'feature request'?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @scottiespizza,

This would definitely be a feature request as there's not currently a way to customize the customer's name font-wise.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you. Is there a different thread for sharing feature requests or does this count?

I think it's pretty important since "Square Online 150610690" is much less relevant information to be on a kitchen ticket than "John S, Pickup at 6:30pm" and I imagine lots of restaurant users would agree.

Message 3 of 3