x
Beta Member

Online ordering

Can anybody give some clarification to online ordering.  I allow 1 order every 15 mins. So my time slots are every 15 mins from 5pm-8pm. Before any bookings all time slots can be seen on the websites page.  But as orders come in and customers pick a pick up time,  why do some available times disappear from the website.  For example I have multiple times still available. But the options on the website are as soon as possible or 8pm. But I have 5 other times that can’t be booked.  This means customers must contact me and I must manually process their order. Have I got a setting wrong?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch @Backyardpizza 🙂

Without being able to take a look at your prep times, and Square Online settings further, it's a bit tricky for us to troubleshoot further here. I'd really love to dive deeper into your account to get to the bottom of this, but am not able to view account specific details via this forum. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team, who'll be able to look into this with you further to troubleshoot. You can call support on 1800 760 137, from Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Melbourne time, and we'd be happy to help! 

Message 2 of 2