x

Order Queue

We're switching over from our current POS system to Square and have a question.

Is there a way to queue an order. In other words, say we have a group coming in to our coffee shop. Bob wants to buy drinks for the entire group, but they are all arriving at differing times within a one hour period. Is there the ability to make a running tab for an order? Once done, Bob will come up and pay for the entire order.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I suggest using  "tickets" found at the lower right side of the Items screen. YOu can add all kinds of coffees, scones, t-shirts, whatever and it can save each time. Just add "Bob"  or "Window Booth" or fill-in-the-blank-name as the name on the ticket, so each time something is added, you save it each time. at the end of the visit at your shop, the ticket is tabulated, and you're all set for payment. 

You might need to "turn on" tickets in the "settings" if you do't already have it there. 

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

I suggest using  "tickets" found at the lower right side of the Items screen. YOu can add all kinds of coffees, scones, t-shirts, whatever and it can save each time. Just add "Bob"  or "Window Booth" or fill-in-the-blank-name as the name on the ticket, so each time something is added, you save it each time. at the end of the visit at your shop, the ticket is tabulated, and you're all set for payment. 

You might need to "turn on" tickets in the "settings" if you do't already have it there. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3

It did help. Open tickets was turned off in my settings by default. I switched it on and saw how to do it. Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 3