x

Order transactional emails started going to spam folder and/or are not getting delivered at all

Hey everyone. We have a store that all of a sudden has its transactional emails going to spam folders.

We are getting complaints from users that they are not getting order confirmation emails. I just tried placing two orders and one order confirmation never came and the second one ended up in spam. The gmail spam notification said the message is similar to other spam messages. It's just a default weebly template with our logo and store information. The email comes from info(at)ourstore.com via weebly.com

All the order notifications that we get in our shop have started going to our spam folder too.

This is sudden and started this week.

This feels like a weebly/square shared IP reputation problem more than anything else. Not sure there is anything I can actually do to fix this.Does anyone have any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @paulr1 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your store emails going to spam! 

I recommend reaching out to the support team directly if your domain is registered through Square. The support team may be able to assist with adding an SPF record which may help with the spam issue you are having. 

You can reach the team with this link here. Hope this helps! 😊

Message 2 of 2