x

Original Item Variation reports as Regular

I have an item named Summer Camp, and I have two variations, Youth and Adult.  When I look at my sales reports and transactions, they are showing up as Regular and Adult.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bsaeagle923 Welcome to the Community 🎉

You should be able to edit the variation name on the Edit Item page on the Square dashboard, but it sounds like have already done this. 

Where are the sales coming from? Are they in person, or through your online store? 

Message 2 of 4

We don't have an online store.  The sales are either through a Square Terminal or paid online by Invoice, and are cash, check, and charge.

I have changed the variation name to Youth, and it shows up this way on the Terminal and in the App.  Receipts and Invoices show Youth, but the Sales and Transaction reports show Regular.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @bsaeagle923 - thanks for your quick response. I'm stepping in for Bernadette in her absence.

Quick question, have you made these variation names changes directly from the Online Dashboard, or have you done so through the Terminal itself? We recommend making these sort of edits directly from the Dashboard.

If you've done this and are still experiencing issues, we would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team directly in order for them to take a look with direct visibility into your account.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4