x

Payment not showing up in my bank account

Hello. So I’m new to square. I just tested the machine yesterday. I did all the steps right, my bank account is showing verified. I charged it on the correct payment option. I did a $1 test. My credit card is showing that the $1 was successfully charged. Supposedly, .97cents will show up in my bank account by today but it’s only showing .01cent. The .96cents is missing, that’s 99% of the payment.

Have any of you got this error before?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. 🙂

Make sure to check the time you took your payment. The cutoff time for all deposits to be sent the next business day is 8:00pm CDT. If you had a payment taken at 8:01pm CDT, then the payment would be pushed to the next business day, making it seem delayed. 

This is also a factor if you have your business hours set. If one or more of your payments were processed after your close of day time, they won’t be included in the current day’s transfer. These funds will be grouped in your next transfer.

You can find which payments are included in each of your transfers from the Balance tab on your online Square Dashboard. 

Thanks!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2