x

Payroll: Can direct deposit be sent to credit card or only a bank account?

The process references a "direct deposit" be sent to the recipient. Can this be to a credit card or is it to a bank account only?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @ServoSIx - Direct deposits from Payroll can only be sent to bank accounts. You can read more info about direct deposit and how to set it up here

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @ServoSIx - Direct deposits from Payroll can only be sent to bank accounts. You can read more info about direct deposit and how to set it up here

Message 2 of 8

Thank you!

Message 3 of 8

@katieand is there a way to send money from my Square balance to a credit card?

Message 4 of 8
Admin

@ServoSIx You can send your deposits from Square to a debit card using Instant Deposits! 

It's important to note that you must link a bank account to your Square account in order to use Instant Deposits, and there is a 1% fee to use this feature. There's more information about setting up and using Instant Deposits in our Support Center.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 8

Thank you!

Message 6 of 8

When I receive payments; can I w/d the funds immediately or is there a waiting period of some time?

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

If you use Instant Deposits, you can send the funds immediately so long as you have a compatible card linked to receive the funds. 

Otherwise, the funds will be sent with our normal deposit schedule to your linked bank account. 

Message 8 of 8