x

Payroll and Teams

Good morning, I had a question about Payroll and Teams. First off the pricing for Payroll the $5 per month per person does this stay the same if you are paying your guys weekly or do we get additional charges for that? 

Also when setting up the Payroll we are DBA so when it asks for the legal name is my name then the company name in the next box?

We are a DBA do I just choose the option if sole proprietor?

Also we have a + sign in our company name which when I go to type it into the box I get an error message saying I cannot use symbols does it make a difference if we spell that out? 

Next Teams, we have a mobile workforce is there an app that they can download to log their start / finish times which will then integrate with Payroll? IF so is this something that we can view and approve so someone does not work 3,000 hours in the week!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Phillyt -

Here is a breakdown of how the pricing works and benefits of each employee type: 

Full Service Payroll:

$29/month +$5/month per W-2 employee and/or 1099 contractor paid (no limit on the number of times you can pay an employee or contractor during each month)

Contractor Payroll Only:

$5/month per 1099 contractor paid (no base monthly subscription fee)

Since some of your other questions are so account specific- I would recommend reaching out to one of our Payroll Advocates directly. - http://squ.re/contact/

(Tip: after clicking the link above, hit More > I Don't See My Issue. There, our phone number will generate along with your customer code).

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2