x
Beta Member

Please Provide Savings for S-Corps! Ugh

Very disappointed that I can't set up a business savings account for my S-corp, especially since they didn't tell me it was for sole proprietors only until after I filled out all the information.

Square, please don't roll these things our half-baked!  Now I've got two business checking accounts and I'm going to have to continue to do banking where my savings account is.  😫 Only now, I have the extra step of having to manually transfer my funds to that account now from my new Square checking account. Ugh.

Please bring Savings to S-corps.  🙏

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

thank you for this information since I am a C-Corp and this would have messed me up drastically!!   I agree if Square rolls something out that is limited, it should inform people of these limits before it is too late.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Yep, I know.  Now, I'm not sure how to "cancel" the checking account feature to have my funds automatically transfer like before.  The other big issue is there's no way to deposit checks if that's a way a client chooses to pay you.  What then?  Even if I get everyone on ACH or on credit card billing, there's definitely going to be someone that wants to pay only by check.  I have one of those now.  I also have some payees (my landlord) that will ONLY accept a check.  I don't see any thing having to do with paper checks, either.  I was very excited about this, but its not going to work for me until it is more full-featured.

I'll be watching...and waiting.  C'mon, Square!

Message 3 of 3