x
Beta Member

Pre-Order Mobile Apps (Official Square Partner) Curbside Pickup, Delivery, E-Wallet & More

Pre-Order specializes in helping Square Sellers create affordable, branded Mobile Apps for their business (that work seamlessly with your existing Square Account).

In addition, we also create affordable custom solutions too, like Square-powered websites, scheduling tools, events tools, web apps. In general, we help solve problems fast and affordably.

04/12/2020 Update: In light of the challenges many Square Sellers are enduring because of COVID-19 we've added a ton of new features to help, such as:

• Added new checkout option: Curbside Pickup ASAP
  • Added new checkout option: Curbside Pickup Choose Custom Time
  • Added new checkout option: Delivery (with Delivery Radius)
  • Added Vehicle Info to Profile, so Customers can save their Vehicle Info (that you can see).
  • Added real-time GPS to Curbside Pickup Orders, so you can see how far the Customer is.
  • Enhanced our E-Wallet + Pay Ahead feature to make you 100% Contactless, which includes a versatile Tip feature with 6 preset amounts and a Custom Amount option
  • We've made it super easy to remove items you've sold out of. And a lot more!

Learn more now: https://getpreorder.com/

See screenshots: https://getpreorder.com/square-pos

CURBSIDE PICKUP + GPS

IN YOUR OWN SQUARE-POWERED MOBILE APP

curbside_pickup_square_mobile_apps.jpg

INSTANT SQUARE MENU SYNCING

OUR APPS PULL YOUR ITEMS, PRICING & IMAGES IN REAL-TIME

square_customer_brochure_front_jpg.jpg

NEVER MISS AN ORDER

ORDERS FROM YOUR APP DISPLAY ON ALL SQUARE POS EQUIPMENT

OR, WE'VE EVEN BUILT A CUSTOM ORDERS FULFILLMENT KDS RIGHT INTO THE APP 

square_customer_brochure_back_jpg.jpg

Our Apps are personalized to match your brand and can be used for almost any type of Square Seller Business - from Restaurants to Retail, Quick-Serve, Service-based Businesses, Events-based businesses, Beauty-industry based businesses, etc.  

• No Contract or Commitment
  • $25 to $50/mo.  ($75 Setup Fee*)
  • Automatically pulls + syncs to your Menu (or Products) in real-time
  • Customers can save Credit Cards for fast Checkout
  • Built-In E-Wallet (like Starbucks)
  • Order Ahead for Pickup, Delivery, Curbside, etc.
  • Built-in Kitchen Display System for Fulfillment
  • Works with Square Loyalty (optional)
  • Free "Rich" Push Notifications (ie. add Image or Video)
  • 48-72hr average turn-around
  • Upload Images for: Locations, Categories and Images
  • Just send us your logo(s)

The Setup fee is $299, but can be broken up into 4 easy payments of $75! (no credit check required, just use any debit or credit card).

1-312-857-3511 OR contact@getpreorder.com

Monday - Sunday 8AM - 10PM CST

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome and thank you for sharing your solutions with the Seller Community, @PreOrder_Apps! I'm always pleased when we can partner with services who offer customized solutions for our sellers. 🤝

If you're are a Square Partner and you'd like to be featured in the Seller Community, send @Tom or @Helen a private message and we'll help you with the next steps!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome and thank you for sharing your solutions with the Seller Community, @PreOrder_Apps! I'm always pleased when we can partner with services who offer customized solutions for our sellers. 🤝

If you're are a Square Partner and you'd like to be featured in the Seller Community, send @Tom or @Helen a private message and we'll help you with the next steps!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there! Welcome and thank you for joining our Community. I cannot wait to see you helping sellers around here. Take care and see you around. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks @AshleyK and @Tom! I appreciate it! We're looking forward to helping other Square Sellers and the community any and every way we can!

- Ken

GetPreOrder.com, Official Square Partner - Create a $250K custom SuperSite for Square free. https://getpreorder.com/supersites
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Do you offer a free trial or money back guarantee? I am still not sure this is the right solution for my charcuterie business. 

Cheers!
Beth
Cheers to Snacks
Owner & Charcuterie Artist
Message 5 of 5