x
Beta Member

Pre-orders not working for local pickup

Customers are getting errors saying no longer accepting orders or its telling them to adjust the pick up time, which they cannot do.  This screenshot shows the message they see and it is only one thing in the cart.

How do we fix this?  Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 17-22-20 Gargoyles - Ultimate David Xanatos (w_Closed Wings) Elm Street Toys.png

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@ElmStreetToys make sure your store is open on the days of the week when the pickup is scheduled. For example, if you aren't open on Mondays and Tuesdays, make sure your preorder pickup date is not on those days when you are closed.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @ElmStreetToys

Could you give me some more information on how you have these items set up? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

So far Ive noticed it is only happening on new items we have put up for pre-order, things we added a few weeks ago seem to be working fine. 

I'm using the same settings across all items. Do you want to see screenshots of them?

Message 3 of 11
Beta Member

The past items work ok right now.Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 20-44-04 Over 1 900 Horror movie toys & collectibles available at Elm Street Toys.png

Message 4 of 11
Beta Member

These are the settings for the item that's working Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 20-48-06 Square Dashboard.pngScreenshot 2023-03-21 at 20-47-24 Square Dashboard.png

Message 5 of 11
Beta Member

These are the date settings for the items that are NOT working for local pick up.

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 20-51-39 Square Dashboard.png

Message 6 of 11
Beta Member

Do you need any other information?

Message 7 of 11
Square

Best Answer

@ElmStreetToys make sure your store is open on the days of the week when the pickup is scheduled. For example, if you aren't open on Mondays and Tuesdays, make sure your preorder pickup date is not on those days when you are closed.

Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

Thank you for the help!  Its working right now.

Message 9 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for all of the information, @ElmStreetToys. I was digging into this one with one of our Square Online experts to see if we could get to the bottom of it. 

@faheem made a great suggestion. Could you check those settings they recommended? 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 11
Beta Member

That seemed to fix it

Message 11 of 11