x

Price 2 on Receipt

Community:

We have items configured in the system with optional modifiers.  When we checkout with item only, the receipt shows correctly.  But if a modifier is added during the checkout, the system shows a "Price 2" in front of the item.  Can this be removed or edited?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @shareteapdx,

Welcome to the seller community!

Apologies for the confusion—did you add additional price points with some of these modifiers? It sounds like that may explain what you're seeing, but please let me know which screen you're looking at if that doesn't clear this up. I'll be happy to make sure this gets another look. To edit the price points, head over to the online Square Dashboard > Items > Modifiers > select appropriate modifier set > adjust price as necessary > Save.

Appreciate your patience with this.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

Hi Tom,

I know this is a super old thread, but I'm running into a similar "price 2" issue and I'm not seeing any other threads regarding this. Items are showing with "price 2" listed under them in the cart and on the printed receipts. The word "default" used to show in this area.. I figured out how to get rid of that. Yay! But now with the newest products I've added into my inventory, this "price 2" thing is showing up under all of them. None of these items have modifiers or options. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

Kindly,

Amanda

Message 3 of 3