x
Admin

Pride is all year round: Pride in Business, Square's LGBTQ+ Business Group

Squeers.png 

Hello Seller Community,

As June wrapped up, I wanted to give a shoutout to our Pride in Business seller group — a space dedicated to LGBTQ+ Square sellers and allies. As the group continues to grow, we receive a lot of helpful feedback, not to mention that it's a great way to connect to fellow sellers with a shared life experience. Check out some words of encouragement from Pride in Business members from last month's seller spotlight series:

"This year holds so much promise. For those of us who have weathered last year's storm, this year offers up the greatest summer we've ever had. I'm excited for my restaurant to return to full capacity this weekend! Embracing a new normal."

@Hideaway1 | Website: Hideaway Cafe 

"[I built] everything myself from the ground up. If I had known then what I know now, would I do it again? I’d like to think so, but probably not. Taking it one day at a time makes it easy to conquer even the biggest of challenges."

@HC_Charlie | Website: Homestyle Charlie 

"I have been able to remain in business being self employed as long as I have and also throughout the pandemic, I have had a lot of assistance along the way that has allowed me to be successful in sustaining my business."

@hgl_PLLC | Website: Your Hair Guy Lancer

"Start sooner. Just do it."

@PoesApothecary | Website: Poe's Apothecary 

"We were named the world's most Extraordinary Inclusive Hostel by Hostelworld in 2021 and we're a proud user of the Square platform for our coffee shop and bar."

— @modalgreenville | Website: Modal

Learn more about the group in this announcement post: Join Pride in Business, Seller Community's LGBTQ+ Business Group.

If you'd like to join, we welcome you to click the button below:

Join Pride in Business

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Thanks again, Tom, for all that you do. The support here has been great!

Lancer Forney-McMahon
He/Him/They/Them
Hair Guy Lancer
Message 2 of 2