x

Print each item separately on one bill

Hi, we are trying to print customer bill items separately so we can have each staff take a part of the order.

Fir example there is a order for three different types of cake and we need to print each cake separately instead of one big bill.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for bringing this up, @Cthang. The ability to automatically print out multiple bills designated for specific customers on a single transaction isn't available at this time.

The workaround mentioned in "Is there a way to group items on a ticket?" may help, otherwise you might consider processing each payment separately.

I hope this clears things up for now. I'll share your post with our Point of Sale Team and we will be back with any other updates that may be helpful.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

Thanks, for the reply. The way around it right now for us is to save each item at a time so they come Print each item by itself.

it would be good if we can print each item individually for one bill, this way each cooking staff can just grab the item they are in charge of.

thanks

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Got it—that makes sense. Thank you for that information. I'll be sure to point out why this is important for your operations with the appropriate team members. Appreciate your patience as we work to make improvements based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey @Cthang 👋

I just happened to run into your post. Not sure if you heard the great news -  single item printing just recently launched! Now, you can print each cake item separate on the same bill. 

Check out this thread for more deets!

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5