x

Problem with Information Request for the CBD Program involving COAs.

I'm having trouble getting through the CBD program's information request. Many of my changes do not save and I have to repeatedly do the same thing for it to finally do so. The current COAs I do have show an LOQ instead of a percentage. I have grabbed ones that do show the percentage. I also can't delete the COAs I already had in.
They are threatening to deactivate the account which has me very nervous. I'm making sure to abide by the law and the policies of Square. I understand that if I sell bad product, it could fall on Square, too.
I've been patient with the process for 2 weeks now. I did make some mistakes, but they have been rectified.

Thank you ahead of time for the help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

bump

Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@cbdforlife Your best bet is to still contact square directly since this is an account specific question.  From what I understand (my google degree is vast and wide), if you have a certificate showing LOQ it is showing a level below the test threshold to quantify the amount.  Your lab should have a guide or document that says what that % is.  You can present this as my brownie shows LOQ so it is less than .03% etc.  I think square's cutoff is .3%, so you should be well under that if my supposition is correct on those certificates.

I would also make sure to reply with all of the information to the e-mail sent to you also.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6821-square-cbd-early-access-program-faqs 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @cbdforlife,

I am sorry you are having issues with your account and having issues getting us the information we need. I am going to direct message you since we cannot discuss account-specific information publicly.   

Message 4 of 4