x

Process recurring payments with Card on File

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Process recurring payments with Card on File

Hi  I think the site may be too elaborate for my needs.  Will square allow me to set up an area/page on my godaddy site to accept Visa/MC/Amex.  with the client billing info etc.  I dont need to link it to a specific appointment/employee or transaction

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi  I think the site may be too elaborate for my needs.  Will square allow me to set up an area/page on my godaddy site to accept Visa/MC/Amex.  with the client billing info etc.  I dont need to link it to a specific appointment/employee or transaction  Just fill out the type of payment and a send button, where I get a notification of the payment started. 

Thanks in advance

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @traveler! Square does integrate with GoDaddy. However to use Square to accept payments online you do have to sell goods, products, or services online. There isn't a way to just collect billing information on your GoDaddy site in the way your describing.

I hope this helps clarify but if I've misunderstood you posts please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3