x
Beta Member

QR code orders not printing.

We have QR codes for ordering from the table at our small counter service restaurant. 
When tables order from the QR code it shows up on the square orders, but is not printing the tickets to the kitchen or expo. 
We have restarted everything, unplugged everything, checked the Wi-Fi, checked all settings and can not troubleshoot this. 
Help! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MandyE I am sorry you are having issues printing the orders. I am happy to help get to the bottom of this. Can you confirm the Square device you are using and the printer brand and model as well? 

Message 2 of 4

Hi Mandye,

I am having the same issue here. All QR codes were working properly at the beginning and now some order are not printing in our printers while customer's credit cards shows charges for it.

Help!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @AlexYamamoto 

If you are able to reproduce which QR codes are facing this issue then I recommend reaching out to our Restaurants team so they can shine a light on the situation and get your Self-service QR Codes working as expected.  They can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours

You can also get in touch with our Messaging and Email Support Teams here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4