x

Quicker approve and activate account

We have event Runing on 23 March 19 so i just send my Trust Deed today?is it possible to get ready Soon as i dint know we need to scan all my documents to you. I just did it today.

If you cannot approve soon it wont work for us as anual event

Kind Regards 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey @siamretreat,

Thanks for getting in touch.

While we're not able to assist with onboarding to accept card payments as a Trust via our seller community forum, I recommend getting in touch with our support team on 1800 760 137 for more info. Lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Melbourne time.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

We are also waiting for approval for a Trust. Have called AU support and the recorded message asks for a customer code. We cannot find this code anywhere so cannot get support by phone. We would be grateful for any help.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

@Hey Nick4,

You don't actually need a customer code to call our Australian line during business hours - 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, Melbourne time. You can keep on the line and you'll be put through!

Customer codes are currently only applicable in the US and for out of hours support in Australia for our Square for Restaurants Beta merchants.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

@Seamus is it possible to get through to the after hours support in australia please? I would like to use the terminal tomorrow but approving my account failed for whatever reason!! I tried driving license, passport and various addresses... please help asap 😞

Message 5 of 5