x

Re: Detailed transaction report with full customer details

Does anyone from Square actually read this stuff?

Currenty having to run two reports, Customer Report and detail Item Sales report then link the two manually in excel via vLookup, we do this twice a week in order to fulfill postal orders.

Can anyone suggest an easier way? Square has pointed my towards one shipping plug in which does not even work in Austalia.

Thinking we have made the wrong choice in POS system and will ditch Square.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @RD_Admin,

Thanks for getting in touch. It looks like your post was originally made in our US Seller community - they've since assigned it to our Australian forum.

Unfortunately I don't have any news regarding if and when this report will be available with Square. I certainly understand that having a report that combines customer details with item sales would be very handy in your situation and acknowledge that this is something that has been requested by other Square users in the past.

Our Product Team does read forum posts, and a great deal of the changes and new features made to our POS app and Dashboard are driven by merchant feedback. With that said, at any given time we have hundreds (possibly thousands) of feature requests, and our team needs to prioritise what resources go into developing what new features. I'm not sure if this particular report is currently in the development pipeline, however I have forwarded your request to our Australian product manager to see if they know of any plans to implement this feature.

While I can't make any guarantees it will be implemented in the future, it's certainly important to be heard - the more demand we see for a certain feature, the more likely it is to be developed.

Thanks for your feedback and let me know if you have any questions 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2