x

Re: How do I sign up for a customer code?

The new desktop and mobile check out for the square customers is missing the sign in link for the customer to inout their phone number, get the code texted to them and allows them to bypass the card /profile check out portion by remembering them. With the update there is now only a cart check out or search magnifying glass icon option meaning the customer is now not being offered ANY sign in option --- this is my problem and I believe is also the original posters problem. Sounds like neither of us use a POS system with an ipad as were online booking businesses.. so hope that clears up the confusion and allows me a direct answer on configuring that sign in link back to the top of my appointments screen. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @LifeForceNV - Thanks for reaching out to us on the Square Seller Community!~

It sounds like we may need to take a closer look at your account for some troubleshooting and to make sure this works correctly for you. When you have a chance, please reach out to our Support Team directly, here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2