x
Admin

Re: Is the square loyalty program available in Australia? If so, how do I set it up?

While we don't have an estimated timeframe for a full Loyalty launch in Australia, I can share some of the groundwork that has already been done in preparation, and if you weren't already aware of some of these features you might be able to get some use out of them:

- In 2017 we released the Customer Directory in Australia, which integrates with both the POS app and your online Dashboard.

- We built in the ability to send a customer a voucher in response to positive/negative feedback they might leave via the feedback system linked to digital receipts. We're aware of the demand for more types of vouchers!

- Last month we integrated customer history in the online Dashboard, which includes tracking for things like last visit date, number of visits, average spend, item purchase history, customer birthdays etc. This was a key step towards getting everything else running in the future.

All the Best! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

As a cafe operator demand for loyalty cards is a must. How far off are we for loyalty being part of our square POS here in Australia?

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hey @Koffeez,

At the moment we don't have anything new to share on Loyalty features being available in Australia - other than to say that we're aware of the demand for Loyalty features and it's one of a number of Square features we're very keen to bring to Australia!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4

Yes please...loyalty would be so awesome in Oz....lots and lots of customers keep giving me alternative apps to use but I don’t want to use them cos that’s too much double handling for me. 

Message 4 of 4