x
Square

Receive Appointment Bookings Through Facebook

Square Appointments supports appointment booking through Facebook.

You can add a Book Now button to your Facebook business page, allowing customers to instantly book an appointment. All you need is a business page on Facebook and your Square Appointments online booking site turned on.

To create a Facebook business page:

1. Create a Facebook account or log in to your existing account at Facebook.com.
  2. Navigate to Settings and select Pages > Create a Page > choose your business type > Get Started.
  3. Fill out the required business information, choose your images and customize your page.

Once you have your business profile, follow these steps to receive bookings:

1. Go to your business page and click Add a Button.

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 4.34.59 PM (1).png

1. Select Book With You > Book Now and click Next.

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 4.35.09 PM (1).png

1. Select Link to Website and add your Square Appointments online booking site URL > Save.

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 4.35.25 PM (1).png

More details on how to set up appointment booking on Facebook can be found in our Support Center. Please share any feedback or questions you may have!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I think Square automatically created a Facebook Page for me when I created my "Book Now" button on Instagram. The catch is, I don't have administrative access to that Facebook Page so I can't even edit it. I disconnected my Appointments by Square account on Instagram to reset things and when I try to reconnect, it says that I need permission from my own business to complete the process. Not only can I not add the "Book Now" button to my Instagram page even when I am the account admin but I don't even have administrative access to the Facebook Page that Square created under my business name. How would I go about resolving this issue?

Message 2 of 3

Forgot to mention: I created my own Facebook Page where I do have administrative access but when I try to integrate Appointments by Square for booking appointments to that Page, I get an error saying that I need administrative permission from my business name. I don't even have the option to claim that Facebook Page created by Square and checking the Page Transparency, there is no admin or owner of the page.

Message 3 of 3