x

Receiving deposits if card linked to my square was canceled and i have a new one being mailed

I made my transaction using square and totally forgot my old debit card was cancelled and I had a new one being sent to me it said instantly deposit before but now it doesn't say anything does that mean the person who paid for the services I provided stopped payment I don't understand why it doesn't say instantly deposit anymore I called square and they said it would be sent to my bank account first thing in the morning I just want to make sure I'm not getting screwed out of my money that I worked hard for because I have had it happen to me before via check payment anyways just wondering if a customer can stop payment on here 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

If Instant Deposit fails, your money will deposit into your bank account via Direct Deposit like normal. These take a few days, but rest assured I think you’ll still get your money. 

Message 2 of 4

How can I link back my debit card 

Melissa Sue France
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Melissascott 

If your bank is not capable of accepting Instant Transfers. Your Square Dashboard will offer the ability to link a debit card here. If you do not see the option to link a debit card, it means that Square got confirmation from your bank that they are capable of accepting all types of transfers from Square (Same-Day, Next Business Day and Instant Transfers) 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4