x

Request to review account for new capital offer

Hello, 

I process over 400k in 2017  that is a 200k more from 2016. and I've paid over 11k in fees to square. Of course the jump in sales are with the help of your capital offers. I am now on my forth, awaiting my 5th loan offer. I am at 78%. I need a capital injection ASAP to hit our goal of 600k this year. Can a team member please review and reachout to evaluate. Perhaps they can give me some insight on when I can expect our 5th loan. I know there are many variables with new offers. This is a request, not a question. If a team member can contact me via email I would apprechate it very much. 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello, 

I process over 400k in 2017  that is a 200k more from 2016. and I've paid over 11k in fees to square. Of course the jump in sales are with the help of your capital offers. I am now on my forth, awaiting my 5th loan offer. I am at 78%. I need a capital injection ASAP to hit our goal of 600k this year. Can a team member please review and reachout to evaluate. Perhaps they can give me some insight on when I can expect our 5th loan. I know there are many variables with new offers. This is a request, not a question. If a team member can contact me via email I would apprechate it very much. 

Thanks. 

Message 2 of 7
Alumni

Hi @QuarterMill - Thanks for your post. I suggest you reach out to our Capital team via email as they'll be able to follow up with you quickly with account specific information that we're not able to share on this public community. Do you know how to send them an email? Let me know if you need some instructions! 

Message 3 of 7

Thanks for the response, no I don’t know how to get in touch with them. Can you please send that information my way. 

Greatly appreciated. 

Message 4 of 7
Alumni

Of course!

1. Go to this URL https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact

2. Click "Am I Eligible for Capital?"

3. Click "I Still Need Help" (at the bottom)

4. Select "Email Support" 

Hope this helps and good luck!

Message 5 of 7

What ever happened? Did the Capital Team even respond to your email?

Message 6 of 7

hello everyone,

I have recently paid off a small capital loan i was offered in  just a few short months. Since then I have grown very rapidly and looking to buy new equipment. I have been loyal and have moved all of my business transactions to square. I would like a working capital with you due to it being easy to repay and quick access.

Message 7 of 7