x
Highlighted
indianathomas

Review: New Square Terminal is amazing and a game changer.

I just received my Square Terminal. I think this is going to be a game changer and eventually, I'll kill off the stands. Here's my review and unboxing:
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
indianathomas

Square Terminal - Is it right for you?

Best Answer

Square Terminal, in my opinion, is a game changer in the industry. As a former Senior Manager for Apple, I left to start my own business. From a practical standpoint, Square Terminal will turn every small business into an Apple Store. Watch my video for the practical application of this new device: https://youtu.be/hznOnT-m9no

Message 6 of 9
8 Replies
VanKalkerFarms Super Seller

Re: Review: New Square Terminal is amazing and a game changer.

Excellent review from a business person in the trenches.  Thanks

I too love the idea of the terminal but without the grid-based interface, I believe it has a more limited use to smaller businesses with fewer SKUs.  But in the right situation, I think it could be great.  I can't wait to get my hands on one as I think it will work perfectly at our farmer's market locations with only one SKU instead of iPad mini's in L7 cases.

Message 2 of 9
Pesso Super Seller

Super cool! Thanks for making this and sharing!

Glad you found something that works for you!!

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Thanks for this super helpful and comprehensive review @indianathomas! I went ahead and embedded the video on this post so that folks can easily watch too. :)

Message 4 of 9
indianathomas

Thank you!

Message 5 of 9
indianathomas

Square Terminal - Is it right for you?

Best Answer

Square Terminal, in my opinion, is a game changer in the industry. As a former Senior Manager for Apple, I left to start my own business. From a practical standpoint, Square Terminal will turn every small business into an Apple Store. Watch my video for the practical application of this new device: https://youtu.be/hznOnT-m9no

Message 6 of 9
Jeff-Kelly

Re: Square Terminal - Is it right for you?

We have a couple of thousand items that are all barcoded that we currently scan into the square stand. While this work with our barcode scanner like teh square stand does now?

Message 7 of 9
VanKalkerFarms Super Seller

Yes, you can use a USB barcode scanner with the Square Terminal.

Message 8 of 9
indianathomas

Yes the barcode scanner will work.

Message 9 of 9