x

Rewards and Gift Card Unwanted

My businesses do not use nor require either "Rewards" or "Gift Cards".  I want to be able to compleley remove them from Checkout as it displays on a smartphone -- they are an unnecessary waste of real estate.  I appreciate Square is trying to upsell services but when they are unwanted, that they appear as the first two items without my being a part of the programs is simply intrusive.  I am sure some may find these programs helpful, but that these cannot be removed or hidden is gauling.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @luxcrafter, welcome to the Seller Community! 

I see what you mean if you're viewing your item library on the mobile version of the app the rewards and gift card option is listed at the top. Currently, we do not have the ability to remove or move these options on the items list. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our Item Library Team! 

Message 2 of 3

Thanks for that.  I know a few people who would appreciate the ability to nuke them.  Especially since, were they not sticky these two unwanted items would still clutter mid-list based on where they sort alphabetically.  We need the ability to dismiss these if not used.  Or rename them as zzzzz1 zzzzz2 so they appear at the bottom!

Message 3 of 3