x

Sales team non-esistent? They take the money and run!

When I first started my Square account years ago I had email and phone number contact of a sales person specifically dealing with my account. Now that I'm signed up, they have disappeared. 

I've been trying to reach a Square sales person to get better rates because I make over $250k in sales and the only people who I can reach is the support team who are unable to help me with this situation.  They keep saying they'll make an escalated ticket and a salesperson will contact me within 24-48 hours.  They've done this on 3 occasions now and its been about 3 weeks.  Still no one in sales has reached out.  Is this a joke?

Anyone else have problems with this or has a contact of a sale person I could reach out to?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I believe it has to be 250,000 in credit card sales for them to reduce rates, not 250,000 total. Are you sure you qualify?

John

Message 2 of 5

Yes. Well over 250k in credit card sales alone. Try getting a hold of a sales representative for anything other than starting a new account, I’d like to know if anyone has tried and been successful.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @kibler22,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry you have not been able to get in contact with Account Management. We have reached out to this team and they should be getting in contact with you shortly. If you continue to run into any issues please let us know! 

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Sent you a PM that might help you.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 5 of 5