x

Scheduled Category items could not have option be scheduled pickup

We started our weekend brunch and created a brunch menu. We would like to restricted regular menu not available during brunch hours. I was able to schedule  regular menu time as we wanted. However, I found that all categories that were set with available time, they lost the "pre-order" feature. Only the menu item/categories that set for "available all time" can have the "schedule pickup" feature.  

Wondering is anyone else run into this issue? Hope that Weebly can fix it. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Yes this is so annoying!! We want to sell sandwiches from 12-4pm, but have other items we want to sell from 12-6pm. When I used this new feature my customers can't pre-order the sandwiches and we get a million orders coming at 12. I really need the pre-order function so that my kitchen has time to organize the tickets. I have set limits per 15 min but its also stressful to not have time before we open for folks to place pre-orders.

Please fix this square/weebly!!

Also still waiting for the feature that will show the option to "schedule" pick up time before a customer has to put their email info in. LITERALLY NO ONE sees the option to schedule their pick up time so everyone orders for the first available time, we get slammed for the first two hours and then no one comes in. PLEASE FIX PLEASE!!!!

Message 2 of 2