x
Highlighted

Screen Protector for Square Register?

I just recieved a square register.  I would like to install a screen protector on both the customer pad and the POS.  Has anyone done this, can you point me to where you purchased it, and how it works.

I did a quick scan on amazon and came up with this. Its available in mat and clear.

https://www.amazon.com/Register-Protector-BoxWave-ClearTouch-Crystal/dp/B077SJ3P6Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Super Seller

Re: Screen Protector for Square Register?

I would definitely not buy $50 screen protectors.  I don't see a need for screen protectors.  We have multiple Square stands in our garden center and at our farmer's markets and none have screen protectors in the last 5 years.  The ones in the garden center have employees with dirty hands and in humid conditions and nothing has been a problem, just wipe off with a microfiber cloth or a tshirt.

Message 2 of 13
Highlighted

Our company makes screen protectors.  We will roll out a couple in the $10-$15 range.  I will post when they are available on amazon.

Message 3 of 13
Highlighted

We have added the screen protector to Amazom

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LY4VGXV?ref=myi_title_dp

Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Admin

Thank you @bstrong!

I just wanted to mention that a screen protector is not required for the Square Register - the glass it's made of is durable and can be cleaned easily with a screen-cleaning cloth! 

Helen
Seller Community Manager, Square
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 13
Highlighted

@bstrong 

Are you still selling these screen protectors? 

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted

I took them down because there was a size change.  I can add them again if someone can let me know the correct size.  The smaller terminal is still avaialble.

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply!  The new square register display screen is 12.5" length and 8" height, the customer display screen is 6.75" x 6.75"

Can you please let me know if you post one up?  I would like to get 1 set

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted

It has been posted.  The display screen protectors will be 12.0" x 8.0 due to the maximum width of our material at this time.  The terminal will be 6.75" X 6.75"

Thank you for your help.  

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted

@bstrong these are no longer in the $10-15 range?

Message 10 of 13