x
Alumni

Seller Community platform feedback - We want to hear from you!

Hi all!

You might have noticed some changes around the Seller Community lately. In the last few months, you all received new avatars, Super Sellers got a new logo, and our Product Updates board got a major facelift. We've been so excited to release these features for you and we're not even done yet! The Seller Community itself will be getting a site-wide upgrade which means we've got way more updates coming your way. To ensure we are building features that benefit you, we're looking for a few sellers who are willing to sit down and share their experiences about the Seller Community platform with us.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please fill out the survey below. Once our team has gone through the responses, we will be reaching out to some of you to schedule time to virtually meet. If you have any questions about the project, feel free to reply to this post or private message me!

Looking forward to speaking with ya'll 🤙🏼

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Awesome stuff, thanks so much @puka for this and all of the other amazing design updates lately!!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Alumni

My pleasure! Excited to bring more good stuff your way 🙌🏼

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 3 of 3