x
Alumni

Seller Video - Square Marketing: Email Vs. Texting

Hi Seller Community!

Writing to share with you an amazing video created by Community Member @indianathomas. It was already shared in the Community in this thread, but we thought it was awesome and wanted to share it out on the homepage of the Community. He put together this analysis of Square Marketing Emails Vs. Using SMS Marketing. The results of his experimentation with Square’s text message marketing options were awesome:

We grew our text list by almost 20,000 users with mind-blowing results

Be sure to check out @indianathomas’s YouTube Channel that has lots of other cool videos like “Surviving the Pandemic in 2020 - What a small business owner did” and "Understanding Weebly, Square, Google, and Facebook tracking".

A huge thank you to @indianathomas for creating this awesome video.

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller Alumni

Awesome info here, @indianathomas - thanks for putting this together!

And thanks @aarontw for calling it out!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Thank you!

Message 3 of 8

Just got done watching like 5 of your Youtube videos and I think what you are doing to integrate everything to 1 platform as well as the marketing is fantastic! Keep up the good work! 

Message 4 of 8

This is very interesting to say the least! Is there any possible way to get some help with this information?

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

Yes.  Shoot me a [Personal Information Redacted] private message.  My website is www.keva.com

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

When you said that you upgraded your POS to capture more text opt ins, how did you do that?  We currently only are able to send update texts to a very small amount of customers, but we can send coupon texts (which only work for about 1/2 of the customers, huge mess) to our rewards members.  

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Awesome video, @indianathomas! 🙌

I wanted to reach out to all those subscribed to this thread with a quick plug for a Q&A we're hosting for Text Message Marketing on Wednesday, February 17th.

If you have any questions or feedback that you'd like to share with our Square Marketing team directly, head over to this thread: Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Text Message Marketing!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 8 of 8