x

Sending reminder emails through Appointments

I run a microbrewery.

I use appointments for booking food trucks and bands.

I find it rather absurd for the amount of money I pay Square a year for payment processing to not be able to send email reminders on pending recurring appointments. Sure, you can send a text, but not an email! in 2022!

Clearly Square is raking in so much from our businesses and hard work that they are so out of touch from what small businesses need. How is this simple feature so difficult?

I'd love to start billing square for my admin hours trying to work around their borked UI and online store interface, but alas I don't have a contract in place. I'd be able to match my annual gross sales as an hourly consultant!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Somuchfail 

A bit late of response, I'm not really sure if you needed one, but here I am.

I can see your frustration clearly with the lack of being able to send an email reminder via square.  You aren't the only one. 

There are many other ways to achieve though what you are looking to do.  Sure you can't do it right from Appointments but there are many plenty of dedicated email marketing companies that can surely serve the purpose, and possibly be better than Square's since that is what they focus on. 

We are all small business owners, and honestly we tend to get shafted and sometimes neglected from every large company and or customers whenever they get the chance to.  But we always find a way to overcome obstacles. There is always another way to achieve something that we need done.  

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2