x
Admin

Signature Settings: Beta Now Recruiting Testers

We’re updating the Signature and Receipt Settings experience for Square Point of Sale. 

With this new improvement, we have simplified signature and receipt settings to help identify when signatures are collected for both printed and digital receipts. We have also made it easier to skip screens that require user touch like the Receipt and Signature Settings. 

If you are interested in joining this beta please comment on this thread and we’ll reach out to you with a confirmation email of your enrollment.

Additionally please join our Beta Community so that we can collect your feedback, get bug reports and any additional information from you during this beta. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Super Seller Alumni

Certainly interested in learning more! We have signatures turned off, as is...but any method to further eliminate contact is something we’re interested in!

Message 2 of 22
Admin

@bagelboss

Awesome! I'll get you enrolled and more information to come.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 3 of 22
Super Seller

Would like to help with this if you need us!

Message 4 of 22
Admin

@dasap1234

Of course! We'd love to have you. 

Please make sure you join our Beta Community, and we'll get you enrolled.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 5 of 22
Super Seller

should already be a member... 

Message 6 of 22
Super Seller Alumni

Absolutely amazing! Thank you @kellyj !
Can't wait to try it!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 7 of 22
Admin

@pessosices

Awesome. You'll have this feature flagged on today.

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 8 of 22
Square Community Moderator

Thank you to everyone that expressed interest! I am the beta manager for this project and I'll reach back out individually once we launch this beta sometime early April. 

For anyone else interested, please reply to this thread and I can add you to this beta! 

Message 9 of 22
Super Seller

Definitely interested! 🙂

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 10 of 22
Admin

@ryanwanner

Awesome. Enrolling you in both!

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 11 of 22
Beta Member

Interested pleas

Message 12 of 22

Thank you for your interest, @GLl ! Once we launch this feature, I'll send you communication on how to get started! 

Message 13 of 22

Thank you for your interest @bagelboss , @dasap1234 , @pessosices , @ryanwanner , and @GLl ! I have enabled this feature on your accounts and have sent you an email with instructions on how to get started. Please feel free to reply to the email I sent or reply to this post if you have any questions or feedback. 

Thanks again! 

Message 14 of 22
Admin

@Kchoate73@vbojedla55@7t8om@Genekeeley@HowardAntel@energysmoothie@BrokenGizmo@Gael1021@dished@Roz1@Cecyrojas@DonnietheTraine@Tunkefer@mscinvoices

@Applianceman

We have enabled this Beta for you to test. Please follow us in the Beta Community for any feedback regarding your Signature Settings. 

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 15 of 22
Admin

@dasap1234@DailyBread@Raselmd460@londontea@ryanwanner@KimsBooks@sacredartchicag@vinesandrushes@bagelboss@so1@straycatbrew@Steveboyd@Lakeviewautospa

This feature has also been enabled on your accounts. Please let us know any feedback you may have in our Beta Community

kellyj
Square Inc
Message 16 of 22
Beta Member

@kellyj 

Hi.  I'd like to test as well if possible.

Message 17 of 22

Thanks for your interest in this beta, @KimsBooks ! I have enabled the feature on your account. Please be sure to update the Square Point of Sale app to the most up to date version. 

EDIT: Please use the most up to date Square Point of Sale BETA app. Thanks again! 

Message 18 of 22
Beta Member

@SQPhil 

5.38 v3?

Message 19 of 22

@KimsBooks yes, please. 5.38 on the Square Point of Sale Beta app is the most up to date version. Please let me know if you have any questions about the feature or if you are not seeing the updated signature settings screen. 

Message 20 of 22
Beta Member

Just wondering if this is available to beta test on Register yet? 

Message 21 of 22