x
Beta Member

So what up with the crap support?

So I posted here that the square appointments website is bugged.  It constantly removes my location which removes my services from the appointment booking page making it useless.  The suggestion here was to contact the support people directly which I did.  It took 4-6 weeks to get a reply, and when I replied back, 4 weeks later it appears they just closed the ticket.  Not impressed with the quality of the companies support.  Unfortunately this isn't something the community support can help with as it seems to be a website bug.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

Did you figure this out yet? I have had really quick replies any time I have had to contact support. Sometimes you just have to turn it off and on again. Make sure you only use one browser to make changes and to save any changes made.

Ryan Anton Schaffer RMT
www.reginamassagetherapist.com
Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

No fix yet.  I'm thinking all the support people are retarded.  They take 3-4 weeks to reply, and whenever someone replies, they only copy and paste the same instructions as the last person.  I've told them each time that I have to set the locations daily, and each night they are unselected by their system screwing up all the services.  I don't think they have a clue what the issue is so they just waste peoples time with a useless copy/paste reply.  Think I've been fighting this issue for 6+ months now.

Message 3 of 10

I have also received really crappy customer service over the phone with their ’support’ .. it took 3 calls and over an hour to explain a simple thing.....

Message 4 of 10
Beta Member

I've finally got someone to reply, and all they do is keep copy and pasting the same reply to "Try this".  Tell them you've tried it several times with no improvement, and the copy and paste the same reply again and again.  Would be nice to get someone who is actually willing to help.

Message 5 of 10

Kinda terrible for this to be the answer, but maybe you need to call in until you speak to someone competent...? 

That’s basically how it worked for me. 

I tried asking to speak to a manager, and all they say is ‘there is no manager,’ like, wtf???? Their support has no oversight!?!

Message 6 of 10
Beta Member

So as an update to my issue, I talked with Square support with horrible people to deal with.  The current problem is that Square Appointments booking page doesn't work unless you have a location assigned to the service.  So I set the location and every night the location is removed disabling the booking page.  Square has narrowed it down to a Opencart Square Payments extension made by iSenseLabs that does nightly cron sync with Square where it removes the location during every sync.  So Square suggested the problem is with the extension and to contact iSenseLabs for a fix.  I've contacted them and they turn it around and blame Square because they use only 1 api for both Square Payments and Square Appointments so this creates conflicts.  

So now I've identified the problem, but now I have Square and iSenseLabs playing the blame game.  So I don't see this getting fixed anytime soon.

Message 7 of 10

what service(s) are you providing? 

Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

I run a store but require people to book appointments to come and visit.  

Message 9 of 10

We run a mobile massage therapy business, sadly your issue isn’t something we’ve come across.. good luck!

Message 10 of 10